Jaguar Solingen Scissors are one of the most renowned internationally-known barber shears brands and hairdressing scissors from Germany.
- Made from German Steel
- A wide range of more than 50 models.
- Bevel Edge and Convex Edge Blades
- Price range: $99 to 1000
- Sizes Available: Sizes: 5", 5.5", 6", 6.5" and 7" Scissors
- Models: Jay2, Pre Style Ergo & Relax, Satin and Pastell Plus
Jaguar is very well-known due to its high-quality products, high reputation, and affordable costs. Since 2009, Jaguar Solingen has been making a lower-cost range of scissors that cost between $99 to $300. Hairdressers and Barber professionals both use Jaguar due to their varied sizes (from 5" to 7" shears) and sharp blades with a bevel edge.
Jaguar is a standout in Australia due to its wide range of models. Each model has distinct design and price that will suit both professional as well as casual hairdressers. They come in Left and Right-Handed versions, with Convex as well as Bevel edge blades. Traditional (Opposing), Crane (Ergonomic) or Offset (Ergonomic) handles. There is also a large range of steel available that can be compared to Joewell, Yasaka, and Mizutani.
Let's take a look at the various Jaguar Scissors collections:
- Price - Between $100 and $150 Per Jay2 Couple
- Sizes : 5.5" and 6.5"
- Types Cutting, Thinning and Sets
- Steel - German Stainless Steel
- Review "The Jay2 Scissors have an affordable cost. They are mostly used to train apprentices, trainees, and backup pair. They are very sharp. However, the Jay2 shears should be sharpened regularly by the use of an Australian Sharpener. Additionally, the Jay2 scissors are very heavy and difficult to use for prolonged periods. We rate this 3/5 stars and suggest the Jay2 scissors for casual use."
- Where to Buy: The Best-Priced Jaguar Jay2 Scissors
- Prices: Between 150-250 Per Ergo/Relax Couple
- Sizes : 5" to 5.5", 6" or 6.5"
- Models - Pre Style Ergo, Pre Style Relax
- Types Cutting, Thinning and Sets
- Steel : German Stainless Steel
- Rating 1/2
- Review The Pre Style Relax and Ergo Scissors were popular for daily and entry-level use. They come in offset and traditional ergonomics, in a variety of sizes that are suitable for hairdressers and barbers and barbers, and are priced at a great value for the money. They are light and comfortable to use, making them a good choice for both casual and professional hairdressers. We give this a 3.5/5 stars and suggest the Pre Style Ergo Scissors for ergonomic use."
- Where to purchase Jaguar Pre Style Scissors
- Price - Between $150 and 350 per White Line Pair
- Sizes 5" to 5.5" 6", and 6.5".
- Models Satin, Satin Plus and Jaguart, JP10 and JP38
- Types - Cutting, Thinning and Sets
- Steel Stainless Steel from Germany
- Review - "The White Line is popular for its Jaguart, Satin and Satin Plus Cutting, and the Thinning hairdressing tools. These scissors are made of steel and have a higher quality than the Pre Style. They also feature lightweight, more ergonomic and sharper cutting blades. These are popular among barbers as well as professionals who cut their hair every day. We particularly like the Satin Plus and White Line Jaguar Series. These are great value for money and we give them 5/5 stars.
- Where to Buy: The Best Jaguar White Line Scissors
- Price between $250 and 500 Per Silver Line Pair
- Sizes are 5", 6" and 6.5".
- Models, Grace, Fame CJ4 Plus CJ5, CJ3, PERFECT, and Concave CJ4 Plus
- Types Cutting Thinning, Sets and Cutting
- Steel German Molybdenum steel
- Review. "The Silver Line scissors are suitable for more serious hairdressers. The Jaguar Silver Line's most popular blade is called the Convex Edge, which is extremely sharp due to its Molybdenum-steel alloy. These German hairdressing Scissors offer the best price and are focused on Crane & Offset ergonomics. CJ4 Offset is the most adored pair of scissors for hair cutting. They'll last for a long time. We rate these 4/5 stars because of their sharp cutting edges as well as high quality steel. They are also the first models for professional barber-sharing and hairdressing.
- Where to Buy: The Best Jaguar Silver Line Scissors
- Price Between $500 and 800 Per Gold Line Pair
- Sizes : 5" to 5.5", 6" and 6.5".
- Models Models in HTML0 Lane, Silence and Goldwing, Xenox. Diamond E, Diamond E, and Diamond E Left.
- Types: Cutting and Thinning and Sets
- Steel: German Vanadium steel
- Rating 1/2
- Review The Gold Line Scissors are known for their Diamond- and cutting scissors made of Xenox. These scissors are made from extremely hard Vanadium steel, and feature convex edges which provide the best hair cutting experience for barbers and hairdressers in Australia. The best hairdressing scissors are those that cost more than $500. The light style and ergonomics offset give hairdressers a unique pair of scissors. We've compared them with the White Line and Silver Line and, at the cost there aren't too many differences from the Silver Line. They are favored due to their high-end quality, durability and comfortable design. We will however rate them 3.5/5 stars due to their high price tag with a few benefits beyond those of the Silver Line.
- Where To Purchase: Best Valued Jaguar Gold Line Scissors
- Price between $500 and 800 per black Line Pair
- Sizes 5", 5.5", 6" and 6.5"
- Models MC Steel. Synergy Design MC Steel. Euro Tech Design MC Steel.
- Types - Cutting, Thinning, and Sets
- Steel: German Vanadium steel
- Review Review "The Black Line Jaguar hairdressing tools are the most popular models Jaguar is known for displaying at hair events. The scissors demonstrate Jaguar's expertise in quality hairdressing. They cut perfectly They use only the best quality steel and are ergonomically designed to perfection. It's almost like you're obligated to use these and they are a piece of art. Given the price for MC Steel, Euro Tech and Synergy models, we give this rating of 4/5 stars. These are the Gold Line prices of $600-800.
- Where to Purchase: Best Priced Jaguar Black Line Scissors
Australia's Jaguar hairdressing and barber cutting services have been around for over 30 years. Weston Imports Sydney, NSW, is the official importer for the moment. Jaguar Scissors are a popular professional shear that is available in both online and offline stores across Australia. Jaguar Solingen as been making professional hair cutting tools since 1930 and has become very well-known for its high quality products internationally in the 1980s.
The Most Popular Jaguar-Solingen Germany Scissors include the Jay2, Pre Style Ergo, White Line Satin, Pre Style Relax, Pastell Plus Candy Viola, Satin Plus E and Left Handed Pre Style Shears. Whether you are seeking a pair of entry-level as a hairdresser or barber, or you want to upgrade from your professional Japanese hairdressing shears, then check out Jaguar.
Your Source for Jaguar Hairdressing Shears
Jaguar is the best brand to find low-cost German hair cutting shears that don't compromise quality. Scissor Hub has the finest selection Jaguar scissors. For years, Scissor Hub was Australia's most trusted source for German haircut scissors.
Are Jaguar Shears Good?
Yes. These German-made hair cutting shears are made with blades that have long-lasting sharpness and solid hardness. They are one of the most sought-after German shears, and have earned a an enviable reputation for their quality and precision.
What is the importance of ergonomic design?
The neck, arms and back muscles can get stiff following a long day of standing up to cut hair. The professional hair-cutting scissors have an ergonomic shape that gives you a more relaxed experience.
Tips for Cleaning Your Jaguar Scissors
It is possible to treat your scissors as if they were your own. They're still essential, so it is important to maintain their care, take good care of them, clean them regularly and treat them with respect.
Jaguar scissors may cost less than German brands however they're still high-end and can last for many years when maintained correctly. It is important to maintain your Jaguar scissors in good condition in between cutting, even on busiest days. Keep your scissors in tip-top shape by wiping away hair and product with gentle cloths.
Daily oil can help preserve your Jaguar shears
Some say that you should oil your scissors for hair each week or every month. After you have cleaned the scissors, put some hair-cutting oil behind and in front of the fulcrum. This will prevent hair buildup and help the scissors last longer.
You will keep your scissors clean and sharp by following this step after each work day.
Protect Your Jaguar Scissors!
There are steps you can take to ensure your cutting tools are secure and keep cutting at their best. One of the more obvious things is to take care of them. That means putting them down gently, not throwing them around. If you throw them onto the counter, knives can be out of alignment and prevent the knives from cutting straight.
They must be kept apart from any other tool and scissors. This will stop them from getting damaged.
Jaguar Scissors, Bringing You the Best
If you are barber or hairstylist the shears you use are among the most valuable items you own! Scissor Hub understands this and is committed to carrying only the best brands. Get your perfect haircut today and order your new set of Jaguar scissors! You'll be content for many years to your customers!